Publishing Terms of Service
This page was compiled for our agencies and marketing partners as a reference of publishing terms on websites managed by TheoryDigital OU.
Last modified on 26 Jan, 2023: Change TAT and validity of terms agreed outside contracts. Added new payment methods.
- Any terms and any rates agreed outside of contract via any means of communication are valid for 90 days.
- Unless the client has agreed on terms via a contract, TheoryDigital OU reserves the right to change the publishing terms at any time without notice.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check this page (www.theoryforce.com/publishing-terms) or to request current terms from the publisher.
- Your commercial placement should be a deep link, not a domain-wide link.
- We do not publish detectable AI content under 70% original.
- We reserve the final edit of your draft, except your commercial placement.
- You may propose high-authority resources to link to, but the editor may replace them, remove them, or link additional resources.
- The editor will add internal links to your article.
- Content Marketing: The TAT is 24h for content graded ‘R’ (regular) or 48h for content graded ‘S’ (sensitive).
- Product Placement: The TAT is 24h.
We give 10% off for 2+ orders submitted at once. The discount is valid whether your orders are for the same or for different websites. Agencies and large resellers, please contact us for bulk rates.
We accept payments on a VAT invoice via the following payment channels:
- Stripe checkout
- Stablecoins: USDT/Tron, USDT/Binance, USDC/Matic
Invoices are delivered via Paypal or PDF and fall through after two weeks.
We send three late payment notifications. Content is withdrawn after the second.
Full Terms and Conditions of Publishing Services on As-Needed Basis
By placing an order on websites managed by TheoryDigital OU you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
This Agreement is entered by and between
TheoryDigital OU (VAT: EE102335372), Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5-11, 11415, Estonia (hereinafter “Service Provider”)
the party who is identified in written communication with Service Provider as the recipient of Services (hereinafter “Client”)
(collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
Relationship of parties
The Parties agree that this Agreement does not prevent either of the Parties from providing services to third parties or from receiving services from third parties.
Service Provider shall have the responsibility to provide publishing services as agreed between the Parties (hereinafter referred to as “Service”, “Services”). Services may include but are not limited to content publishing, digital advertising, content marketing or public relations.
The Service Provider reserves the right to reject any request for Service from any Client without giving any reason whatsoever.
Every Service rendered involves the publication of a commercial placement on a website managed by Service Provider. Commercial placement is defined as either a text anchor with a hyperlink and HTML parameters or as a graphic banner with a hyperlink and HTML parameters (hereinafter referred to as “Placement”).
Depending on the type of Service, the Client may provide additional content in form of text, graphics or code outside of Placement. Any text, graphics or other content outside of Placement that is submitted by Client is considered as a suggestion for supporting content that may or may not help the Service Provider in rendering the Service. The Service Provider gives no warranty that any supporting content will be published as submitted by Client.
Services are graded by the Service Provider as either “R” or “S”, which has impact on cost of Service. Grading of Services is at the sole discretion of Service Provider. During the provision of Services, the Service Provider is responsible to provide services with their best effort within the Turn-Around-Time of 48 hours for Services graded “R” or 72 hours for Services graded “S”.
Before the rendering of Services, the Parties must explicitly agree on the following:
- The website or platform account where Services are to be rendered.
- The form and exact content of Placement.
- Cost of Services, including any transaction fees.
Conditions of Services
By placing an order, the Client agrees to the following conditions:
- The Service Provider gives warranty that Placement will be published as agreed prior to rendering of Service, but the Service Provider gives no such warranty on any supporting content submitted by Client.
- The Service Provider will edit or modify any submitted supporting content according to their best effort to maintain high editorial standards of the website or platform account where Service is rendered.
- The Service Provider retains full and permanent editorial control over any content published on any website managed by Service Provider, with the exception of the Client’s Placement.
By placing an order, the Client also agrees to the following cancellation policies:
- The Client is required to verify the Service was rendered to Client’s satisfaction before proceeding to payment.
- There is no refund for cancellations of previously paid Services.
- In the event of Client’s cancellation of a previously rendered Service, the Service Provider will remove Client’s Placement but reserves the right to retain a version of textual supporting content.
- Per Client’s request, any retained textual supporting content will be modified by Service Provider as to not be rated as plagiarism via plagiarismdetector.net or an equivalent tool.
Client is obliged to read this Agreement carefully before placing an order.
By placing an order, the Client agrees to the following requirements:
- Client’s Placement must refer to a single product or a single sub-page of a website or application. The Service Provider rejects Placements referring to a domain or a domain name or a brand name.
- Any text content submitted by Client to support rendering of Services must be minimum 70% original. Service provider rejects automatically generated text content, including but not limited to AI-generated content from GPT family of algorithms and spun content.
- The limit for number of Placements is one (1) per order.
- As a part of supporting content, the Client may propose high-authority resources to refer to outside of Placement, but the Service Provider may replace them, remove them, or refer to additional resources.
During the provision of Services, the Client is required to do the following:
- Ensure that any material or data submitted by Client does not infringe the intellectual property rights of Client or of any third party.
- Only use the Services after considering the agreed website or platform account fit for the purpose, taking into account also the editorial tone and standard of the website or platform account.
- Communicate with Service Provider in a timely manner.
After the rendering of Services and before payment, the Client is required to do the following:
- Review the Services rendered and assess whether they were rendered satisfactorily.
Client acknowledges that Services were rendered satisfactorily by proceeding to payment.
In the event the Client does not find rendered Services satisfactory, it is Client’s responsibility to request cancellation or suggest corrections within 72 hours and if applicable, wait until agreed corrections are implemented before proceeding to payment.
Payments and Invoices
After the Service Provider renders Services, the Service Provider will produce an invoice for the costs agreed between Parties before rendering of Service.
Invoices are delivered via Paypal or PDF. Client’s Placement is removed if the invoice remains unpaid for 14 days or more after the rendering of Service or, if applicable, after the implementation of agreed corrections.
Service Provider accepts payments on a VAT invoice via the following payment methods: Paypal, SEPA, ACH, Wise, Bitcoin, Stablecoins (USDT/Tron, USDT/Binance, USDC/Matic)
Limitation of liability
The Parties agree to the following:
- The Parties shall not under any circumstances whatever be liable to each other or to any third party for loss of profits or any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- In the absence of negligence, bad faith or willful misconduct, the Parties shall not be liable to each other or to any other person for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any error in data or other information provided to any of them by each other or any other person or out of any interruption or delay in the electronic means of communications used by them.
- None of the Parties shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under or pursuant to this Agreement if such failure or delay is due to any cause whatsoever outside their reasonable control, and they shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of the time for performing such obligations as a result of such cause.
Limitation of liability of Service Provider:
- The Service Provider gives no warranties of any kind concerning the results of provided Services. It is the Client’s responsibility to assess whether keeping a Placement as rendered by Service Provider is satisfactory. Otherwise, it is Client’s responsibility to request removal of Placement.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable under any circumstance for infringement of intellectual property rights that any content or supporting material provided by Client is subjected to by a third party.
- The Service Provider does not warrant that the websites managed by Service Provider are virus free. Service Provider accepts no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable for the failure of any software product used while providing Services, nor for any data breach or data loss resulting from the use of any software product while providing Services.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any claim unless it receives from the Client a written notice containing specific details of the claim including an estimate (on a without prejudice basis) of the amount of such Claim on or before 14 days after the rendering of Services.
- The aggregate amount of the liability of Service Provider for all claims shall not exceed the value of the Services provided to Client as invoiced.
Changes to this Agreement
Since this Agreement pertains only to provision of Services on an as-needed basis, the Service Provider reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time without giving any notice to any Client.
For any request for Services from any Client, any costs, terms or any other conditions of Service are valid for maximum of 30 days after last confirmation of terms by the Service Provider.
It is Client’s responsibility to monitor this Agreement as published on www.theoryforce.com/publishing-terms for any changes or to request confirmation about current version of this Agreement from the Service Provider.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties to it with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to its subject matter.
The express terms of the Agreement control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of its terms.
You can send us notices by post to address TheoryDigital OU, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Lõõtsa tn 5-11, 11415, Estonia or electronically using this form.
/ Publishing Terms